If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe.
We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- 28. Timber, Fighting Fires, and the Heart of a Home w/ Joe Vaughn
- 27. Trying Things, Podcast Discovery, and the Wonders of Algae w/ Kirk Griffin and Zach Howe
- 26. Grasslands, Grad School, and The Prairie Fairy w/ Dr. Kat Radicke
- 25. The Wild Life, Essential Questions, and War of the Worlds w/ Devon Bowker
- 24. Fixing Food Systems- Deep Dive w/ Hallie Casey
Social Media Links: