If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe.
We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- 46. Chasing Storms, Predicting the Future, and the Most Popular Professor w/ Justin Weaver
- 45. Plants in World Traditions- Welcoming Spring
- Operation Switcheroo 2021: Better Than Human Podcast- Tardigrades!
- 44. Deep Dive- Old Growth Forests w/ Joe Vaughn
- 43. Olive Trees, PhDs, and Underwhelming Sinkholes w/ Stephen Janak
Social Media Links: