If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe. We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- Influencing Conservation, Finding Balance, and the Connectedness of Everything w/ Dr. Becky Bowling- Replay
- 81. Evolutionary Biology, Plant Collections, and Moss that Matters w/ Dr. Matt Johnson
- Let's Talk Plants: A Student Podcast- Ivan Rodriguez
- 80. Seedless Bananas, Growing Pumpkins, and Dustin the Plant Murderer- April 2022 Q&A
- 79. Tree Talk- Flowers and Fruits
Social Media Links: