If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe.
We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- 50. Plant Tips- Surviving the Summer
- 49. Dendrochronology, Mental Health, and Bailing on Engineering w/ Joe Buck (in Nature)
- 48. Science, Humanities, and The Lost Apples w/ Dr. Bryan Giemza
- Just the Zoo of Us, Farmer Animals, and Man Eating Plants w/ Ellen Weatherford- Replay
- 47. Women in Agriculture, Vulnerability, and Corn Dudes w/ Kristyn Dickey
Social Media Links: