If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe.
We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- 61. Foraged Foods, Mushrooms, and Comments Section Madness w/ Gabrielle Cerberville
- 60. Breaking Bat, Eating Fruits, and Tweeting the Pope w/ Nate Marshall
- 59. Plants in World Traditions- Find Some Shade
- 58. Hops, the Science of Podcasting, and the Cult of Productivity w/ Julija Cubins
- 57. Bats, Bonsai, and the History of Gardens w/ Natalie Sabin
Social Media Links: