If you’re on this planet, plants have a HUGE impact on your life. Whether you’re a vegan, a carnivore, or somewhere in between, plants are the basis of the food you eat, the clothes your wear, and the air you breathe.
We don’t intend just to teach you plant facts (though we’ll do plenty of that), but to give you some insight into the cool people who work with them. From the soil to the plate to the climate, dive into the anthropology of plants (get it?) and learn a little more about why you should care about the world around you from the people who care about it the most.
- 57. Bats, Bonsai, and the History of Gardens w/ Natalie Sabin
- Origin Stories, Collaborations, and Growing Over Time w/ Dr. David Mendes
- 56. Top Tier Teas w/ Dr. Yanas Kisten
- Reviews, SEO, and Christmas w/ Dave Keine of Podchaser
- 55. Invasive Species, Biological Control, and Shill Bots w/ Emily Bell
Social Media Links: